e4j.Solutions by e4j - Extensionsforjoomla.com
- All solutions and their related products are licensed under the GNU General Public License, and they always include one Extension (Booking Engine Software) and potentially one Template. After purchasing the Solution, a Support License will be automatically activated for your Order Number and you will have a personal page from which you will be able to give and get information about the development of your website. The default duration of the Support License is 30 days, during which you will be able to get free support from the e4jSolutions team that will assist you during the learning phase of the functions of the Back-Office of your Booking Engine Software.
Extensions (Booking Engine Software or any other Vik-software)
- All the extensions are licensed under the GNU General Public License. Before downloading them you will be asked to enter 2 domains to get access to the Answers Area of Extensionsforjoomla.com and to ensure the copy of your extension to receive periodically Updates or Patches. You can change those domains any time you want from your account manager and the domains have no time restriction, they last forever. In case you want to use the copy of your program on other domains and receive help, updates or patches, you need to purchase another copy that will give you 2 (or more) domains. You can request a coupon code for the second purchases. Refer to the Updates section for further details and terms.
- All the popular extensions of e4j are constantly improved. Every time a new version of a program is released, an Updater gets released as well. Usually Updates are free within 45 days after the purchase date of the extension. If the purchase date is older than the limit allowed, the Update needs to be purchased but for some extensions the updates are always free for all our clients no matter when they purchased it. If the Update is a security patch or a bug fixing patch, then it will be released for free only to those that are using the extension on a registered domain.
- All the templates are licensed under the GNU General Public License. No domain needs to be registered for enabling extra features and you are able to install and use them on as many websites as you want.
In the case of the Full Solution package the template customization will include: the set up of the Company logo that was previously sent, the creation of a new colour variation chosen by the client and all the customization that are listed in the package details.
Extra Services - Template Setup
- The e4jSolutions team will perform the installation and the configuration of the template purchased from e4j.com on the customer website upon receiving a Super Admin account for the administrator section. The template will be configured in the same way as in the demo website with sample contents and modules with random images as place-holders. If necessary, the multi-language functions will be enabled and the sample data will be provided for all the languages installed but with sample contents. It is the duty of the customer to take care of the translation of the contents and the modules in the various languages with the real texts/images. The website will be ready for handling contents in multiple languages but the customer should create them.
When the Full Solution package is purchased, we assume to meet the following requirements:
- One domain registered, activated and enabled (ex www.myhotelwebsite.com).
- Linux Hosting is a preferred server to Windows which is still fine, as long as this is compatible with the Joomla! requirements.
- At least one Database MySQL available for your hosting.
- FTP Server available on your hosting.
If a client would like to buy the Full Solution package, the e4jSolutions Team will not create the contents; every content has to be formatted, and the acceptable doc format are .doc, .docx, .opt or .pdf, always fir the Full Solutions will be use the standard VikBooking's iconset (you can check it in the VikBooking demo website), this kind of iconset can't be customized.
The e4jSolution Team will not do photo editing and they will load up to 5 textual contents and at maximum 3 types of Room, afterwards one hour of Skype training will be arranged so that the final administrator will manage his website independently.
For the Full Solutions will be use the standard iconset of VikBooking (you can check it in the VikBooking demo website)
For a correct first Vik Booking configuration a pdf document will be sent which has to be filled in and sent to our e4jSolutions Team.
At the end of the 7 working days the client needs to buy the channel subscription on our e4jconnect.com website; once he completes the purchase, our Team will provide the Channel Manager configuration, which will be a first room mapping and the linking of all the purchased channel manager.
The e4jSolutions Team will not provide components or modules override.
Information and Credentials Disclosure:
Some server and website credentials may be required on our end for the configuration and the installation of some packages. Without the following information, if necessary, e4jSolutions will not be able to deliver the complete service::
- Website URL
- Server and website credentials
- FTP login
- Database login
- Customization instructions to be filled in through our PDF file (if necessary)
- Contents, Photos and all the media and texts necessary to create the default contents (if the service is included in the package).
e4jSolutions will securely keep the credentials and will use them for the sole purpose of delivering the service. The credentials given will be destroyed after completion and e4j will no longer be responsible of any data loss, caused by a disclosure of credentials, passwords, logins.
Solutions, Extensions, Updates, Templates
-Extensions, Updates, Templates, Packages
- e4j Extensionsforjoomla.com software solutions are available for purchase as fully-functional product, on try-before-buy (on our servers) terms. We provide demo websites (front-end and back-end) to let you evaluate our products before purchasing. All the features of the item purchased are described in its pages on e4j.solutions, and e4j.com most of the times in a demo website (front-end and back-end) and, in case the item is a Template or a Package, in a PDF file.
You can count on our presales support, the Answers Area and live demo websites to make sure the software meets your needs before purchasing a license.
After purchasing a solution on e4j.solutions, you will receive a download link via eMail and no refunds will be available unless the item purchased is different from its description or demo website. All the refund requests are to be considered individually depending on the type of software purchased (Extension, Update, Template, Package) and if you are not familiar with the Joomla CMS you cannot ask to be refunded because you are not able to get the same result as the demo website. Another type of request that is not accepted is if you think a feature was available in the extension but instead it isn't. Updates are very frequent and we always collect information from our clients, to make sure that all the features you need are available there is a demo website and a support team ready to clarify any doubt. Refund requests are accepted within 15 days after the purchase date only.
It is your responsibility to familiarize yourself with this refund policy. By placing an order to e4j.solutions, you are supposed to have read this refund policy, agreed with and fully accepted the terms of this refund policy.
If you do not agree with or fully accept the terms of this refund policy, please don’t purchase any e4j.solutions products.
The website will be ready at the end of the 7 working days, starting from the date when the client sends all the necessary materials and information asked; in the case of late or incomplete delivery of the necessary information to complete the service, the delivery and completion date of the work will be delayed.
We are proud of having thousands of satisfied customers thanks to our extensions and to our professional and efficient support. The popularity of our extensions and their reviews are an indisputable proof.
Our company does not sell any sort of membership or business plans, we sell extensions for the Joomla CMS and the support we offer is limited to your purchases. None of our extensions has recurring costs, it is always a one-time payment with no additional fees. We do not even sell trial, basic, lite or pro versions of the extensions, what you purchase is the software in its full shape.
That said, Support has a date limit for each purchase. It is hard to predict how long it takes to complete a project with one of our extensions as this may change depending on many different factors. However, the limit we give is a fair amount of months during which you are supposed to have understood how to configure and how to use your extension.
Support limit is of 6 Months from the purchase date. After that time, support requests are only accepted for the following reasons: errors occurred after upgrading to a newer version, bug reports, suggestions. Our company will not accept support requests for any other reasons like for getting an explanation of how a function works or how something could be tweaked. Our documentation pages and the knowledge base sections should assist you in these cases.
Once the support limit date has expired, you will still be able to use your extensions of course, just like if nothing happened and you will not be charged for any additional fee. If, for some reasons, you will still need support after the date limit, you will have to purchase the same extension a second time to get a new Order Number.
Our support is fast, faster than what you'd expect and what you've seen from other companies. We guarantee answers within 12 hours on weekdays and the same response timing is often valid for weekends too even though you should expect answers only on working days.
The word "Support" has multiple meanings and surroundings. Here is a list of how e4j treats various scenarios of support requests.
These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice, from time to time in our sole discretion. The company e4j - Extensionsforjoomla.com will notify you of changes made to these terms and conditions by posting them to this website. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, please do not purchase any software from this website.
e4j.Solutions is part of e4j - Extensionsforjoomla.com
via delle Cantine, 27 - 50041 Calenzano, Florence - Italy
VAT Number: IT02196010975
T. +390550691489 - M. +393395804809